Electronic Quv Aging Test Chamber with UVA & UVB Lamp
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Resin Fiber & Strong Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Escrow|
- Model NO.: XB-OTS-UV-AB
- Testing Standards: ASTM, ISO, GB, IEC
- Warranty: One Year Warranty and Life Time Maintenance
- Lamp Life: More Than 2000 Hours
- Temp Range: Rt+10 C ~70 C
- Weight: Appro 150kg
- Specification: W1480*D560*H1450mm
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Certificate: ISO9001: 2008, Ce, CMC, SGS, CPA
- UV Lamp Quantity: 8sets UVA / UVB Lamps
- Name: UV Aging Test Chamber
- Humidity Range: Rh75%~95%
- Centre Distance Between The Lamp: 70mm
- Trademark: OTS
- Origin: China
Uv Weathering Test Machine is the world's most widely used ,can be used in more labs throughout the world than any other accelerated weathering tester. It's used widely in the industry, such as printing ink, paint, pastics, print, packaging,motor van, metal, electron, medical, and so on.
Uv Weathering Test Machine ,simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat. A UV accelerated weathering chamber uses fluorecent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
(1) ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
(2) ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
(3) ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
(4) ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics,
(5) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(6) ISO 4892-1: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 1: General guidance
(7) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(8) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
|Control system||The man-machine interface, color LCD touch screen|
|Temperature range||RT+10 °C~70°C|
|Temperature fluctuation||less then ±3°C|
|Center distance of lamp||65~70mm|
|Distance between sample and tube center||55 mm|
|Wave length||UV-B Wave (280~315nm) or|
|UV-A Wave (320~400nm)|
|Specimen size and quantity||75x150 mm 48 pcs|
|Water and consumption||Distilled water, 8 liters / day|
L=1220, 40w, 8 UVB or 8UVA
|Uniformity of temperature and humidity||±2ºC and ±2%|
|Fluctuation of temperature and humidity||±0.5ºC and ±2%|
|Power||AC 220V 50HZ 5KW|
|Tube quantity||8 lamps, imported from Canada|
(1) Electronic-eye irradiance control system
(2) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(3) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(4) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
(5) Specimen size and quantity: 75mm×300mm 24pcs, 75mm×150mm 48pcs
Packing & Shipment
We are here to help you. Services available:
- Consumables and replacement parts
- On-site maintenance and repair
- Warranty support
- Over-the-phone service support and advice
If you have an OTS chamber , we will do our best to help you in whatever way we can.
Manuals: PDF files of manuals for current models are available free. Please contact us to request a copy. Older and printed copies at additional charge.
- Service repair: We prefer you contact us direct at the factory with any problems you may be experiencing. We help diagnose the problem, arrange for any needed parts, and schedule a technician to do the repairs. Rarely can a local contractor get all that done for you as quickly as we can. We also guarantee the work
Q1 : Can you customize the product?
A: Yes, we can customize any products according to requirements.
Q2 : How to choose the most suitable products?
A: Our professional team will give you the best suggestion,just be patiently to tell us the information about the parameters your required.
Q3 : Can you arrange installations and commissioning in our lab?
A: Firstly, for standard chamber we had 3-5 days commissioning before shipping , you just need link power in your lab, then can start to operate
Secondly; we had detailed operation manual with chamber , any problems you can find and solve in it
Thirdly, some of customized chambers we should to install and teach your team to operate .
If you want to know more information...
Please leave a message below and click " SEND "
Thanks for your time and attention~